Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WARNED/KICKED - Reason

HELL-7S
    Admin

WARNED/KICKED - Reason Empty WARNED/KICKED - Reason

Post  HELL-7S Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:18 am

There will be 2 lists here, one with users warned or punished in any way, the reason and the ones up for or perma-kicked.

REASONS WHY YOU CAN BE KICKED:

1. INACTIVITY - Not so much as to be on the replacement list at least results in a kick. (especially unannounced long term inactivity)

2. FLAMING/ARGUING OVER STUPID MATTERS WITHOUT GOING TO ME FIRST.

3. Causing trouble in ally and going over rules of ally that were established.

4. Item-begging or arguing over my decision of item distribution without having valid arguments on the progress of all the people included in that distribution.

5. Lack of a decent presence on clan actions (around 2/3 seems good enough) if you are a constant player especially.

HELL-7S
    Admin

WARNED/KICKED - Reason Empty Re: WARNED/KICKED - Reason

Post  HELL-7S Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:45 am

All non-awaken have been kicked so they can level up faster to 85. We will start wars soon with all our bigger enemies so this is best for them at this point.
    HELL-7S
    Admin

Post  HELL-7S Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:12 pm

WARNED - u3pyga - Bad reaction on Baium. No matter the argument or if Brutae was looking with his ass eyes or the good ones, the reaction was totally inappropriate and disrespectful to all the rest who were at Baium.

* Sidenote, normally like many say, doing this bsoe on Baium would get from any clan a kick and KoS, BUT, I prefer to put in (for the moment) the good parts and bad parts of a player in balance.
    For the moment, u3pyga outweighs by a whole lot in good parts and his clan action presence and effort was/is without flaw, one of the best in clan.

No more details required, I'm sure he can learn from this in the end and won't happend again such an awful reaction to Brutae or anyone for that matter, appropriate or wrong criticism.
    HELL-7S
    Admin

Post  HELL-7S Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:02 pm

Warned Blanku - Moving to another channel on TS during siege and failing to move with his party on the last 20 minutes.
    HELL-7S
    Admin

Post  HELL-7S Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:10 pm

Kicked:
    * Hakaan - Plays Lineage but only his version of Lineage. Could be a good member if he wasn't acting like he's on drugs all the time.
    * Samanar - Called at siege as Iss, response: I can't, I'm with Irelia in party . Enjoy party with Irelia.
    * DrHouse - Wants a CP, wants to be a healer in the clan, didn't log on Aden, logged on second but had no intention of sieging with his clan (1 day kick - he had a reason, one that should be told before the siege not after the kick)
    * Calentorra - Too high unexplained inactivity.
    * Tracker - Much inactivity, random periods of semi-activity.
    * Leif - Multiple times causing trouble in ally, random moments of activity. Clan isn't for playing in PI.

** Several other people for dropping game or total inactivity.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:47 pm